Some issues and suggestions

Hello, I have played this game since around 6 months and I would like tell some littles problems that I have noticed:

1. Battles: They seems randomly: expecially for lowers levels, even if you have stronger items, you can lose more times. Also the damages are odd: the differences between your damage and opponent one is almost by 1.

2. Lack of communication with others players: It would be a system that allow you to write something to others players (also for friends code, it’s quite impossible to get them if you don’t search on Google). A leaderboard with more details would be another ideas.

3. Expired offers: NativeX offers are always expired. Please fix it.

4. Suggestions/little problems: When the app is launching it would be nice to have an image instead of the black screen.

Lack of sounds, some mistakes of translations are others suggestion that keep me in mind now.

Tell me if you have too this bugs.

Thanks for the suggestions!

1. Battles: They seems randomly: expecially for lowers levels, even if you have stronger items, you can lose more times. Also the damages are odd: the differences between your damage and opponent one is almost by 1.

Battles have alot to do with crew - the more crew you have the better! Each crew member can use 1 offensive and defensive item - the best item is automatically selected.

1. Lack of communication with others players: It would be a system that allow you to write something to others players (also for friends code, it’s quite impossible to get them if you don’t search on Google). A leaderboard with more details would be another ideas.

That’s the point of this forum!

1. Expired offers: NativeX offers are always expired. Please fix it.

I have not noticed this problem. What country are you located in? Could you send a screenshot or contact NativeX directly? If you give me more information, I can contact them. Have you tried doing Peanut Lab surveys?

1. Suggestions/little problems: When the app is launching it would be nice to have an image instead of the black screen.

I will add this!

Lack of sounds, some mistakes of translations are others suggestion that keep me in mind now.

-I will work on adding some sound effects.
-What language/translation is bad so I can take a second look? It’s been awhile since I had it translated.

Yes I know it (the game sais it). My issue is when I lose even if I have more crew than my opponent (and items). I will send you a screen about it.

Many players don’t know about this forum and a message like “hello” would be also great to send to someone =)

Sorry the issue is for Peanut Lab /. I will send you a screen also for this.

I play in italian and I think (seeing that my motherlanguage is Italian) that many parts of the game are transalted with a translator. If you have problem to find someone I can work on it if you wish.

Thank you =)

Screens:

I have a question about the sounds. I am selecting some sound effects. Should I also add the ability to turn off sound effects?

Right now I have a sound:
-When a mission is completed
-When a fight is successful
-When a fight fails

It looks like Peanut Labs simply doesn’t have any survey partners available in Italy. In that case, check out either NativeX offers or the video offers from AdColony.

As far as fighting, were you fighting someone higher level than yourself? The fighting result is somewhat random. That fight was close. Sometimes the weaker Vampire wins, but rarely.

I would appreciate any help you can provide as far as your Italian translation capability.

I have created a thread for this:

Thanks!

I will think about adding basic messaging between users. I will have to think about how to do it in the best and easiest way possible.

You can create a new menu (or incorporate in the profile menu) “option” where players can turn on or off the music/sounds.

Ok thx anyway I will find out others offers.

It was a fight between me (level 2) and Isamai (Level 3). My opponents had just 1 defense point (if he didn’t raise defense when lv up) and my attack was 7. Right now I don’t’ know how the basic defense points work in the fight but I understand that I can lose with a level 3.

I think that is OK since your opponent was a higher level.

I have just submitted an update to Vampires:

*UI fixes for iPhone 4s on login
*Added a new leaderboard for highest level
*Fix translation for Italian
*Added more options to purchase Vampire Points
*Added splash screen
*Added sound effects
*Added option to toggle sound effects in the Settings menu
*Other improvements, bug, and crash fixes.

While you’re waiting for Vampires, feel free to try out Pirates:

Thanks for your suggestions, and especially the Italian improvements.

I play Pirates too =) Feel free to add me 1551802

Yes, I lose too. Here, we are both same level 21. I have more clan and better weapons:

Thank you for the screenshot. In addition, the fighting system takes into account your offense stats if you’re attacking and your defense stats number if you’re defending. That’s not visible on the fight screen, maybe it should be. I think that’s what’s happening here.

Can there be a better way to add crew members? I’ve already added the ones on one of the threads that have player codes. And I got 3 members out of that. I cannot find more codes to add. Can you make an undate that when you click on a player you can view their code right there so players can add straight from the game and not a forum?

I guess this board doesn’t get checked anymore

I check it every few days at least.

No. I don’t want to make it easy. The point is to invite your friends. Right now you can tell your friends by inviting them by Email, Twitter, or Facebook. I want to add a way to invite via Google contacts.