GreenRobot

Game play on Vampires!

What did you like most about the other game? In fact, this Vampires game has been around since 2009, but I had taken it off temporarily due to a bug I couldn’t figure out. I’m really looking to improve this game so let me know your comments on what could be better!

1 Like

Community, more control of the game for starts you can invite and uninvite your abilities had more then a 5-5 or 5-6, you put hits out on those you couldn’t fight against. You help out members and team mates could not attack there own members no matter what. Your level came with laws up or down you were either to strong or to weak. It cost money to grow and make your team stronger.

1 Like

Morphus, add me! 1567919

You should be able to delete clan members! I have this level 161 attacking me everyday, I just started, and he is in my clan! It’s ridiculous, I’m level 7! or I should be able to put him on a hotlist where levels similar to him can attack him!
Also you should know on all screens what money/blood you have, how many clan members you have and how many elder points, etc!

1 Like

Hitlist not hotlist.

Same issue! Can’t do a damn thing about it. Can’t delete them from my clan can’t add him to a hit list, nothing. There is so much tweeking that needs to be done in this game. It is pretty boring, not interactive not much fun. You shouldn’t be able to attack clan members

1 Like

I am now working on the ability to delete clan members on both iOS and Android.

2 Likes

I have submitted an update for Android to delete clan members. You should see the new version in a couple hours. I just had a new version approved for Vampires on iOS so I will probably work on this new feature in a week or so.

1 Like

It’s rather irritating to get spammed by someone and not be able to do anything about it. Constantly having to drain my account so he won’t get my money/blood. Too bad I have an iOS, makes me want to delete this game… ppl like this should be kicked out.

If you’re interested in a test build of Vampires for iOS which has the deleting friend capability, email me your email address and I will invite you to the test of the unreleased version.

info@greenrobot.com

I already have it working, I just didn’t want to bother Apple and everyone with yet another update.

1 Like

Steveatuck is a douchebag!

1 Like

With the newest update, you can now delete crew members.

1 Like

Thanks so much, just used it!

What’s wrong with my concerns is it that I am to m nice should I be more aggressive. Because that is not me. But I would like to see more abilities.

Thanks, Morphus
Vamp., 1568488
Rank 52

There are now some new abilities for higher level players.

I see that, thank you.
Could you add the off/def unit quantities of 100,250,500,1000 it makes it a lot easier to get rid of or buy units faster.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

I personally love to play these kind of games.