GreenRobot

Adjust this game to actually allow fighting when clicking the fight tab!

Clicking the fight tab, & only having 2 people to fight, when 100’s of thousands people playing is not acceptable

What level are you? The logic for finding people to fight is:

if($user_level > 150) {
$level_limit=100;
}
else if($user_level > 40) {
$level_limit=10;
}
else {
$level_limit = 5;
}

and current_health > 25 and current_stamina > 0 and number_of_items >0 and id not in crew and level within limits.

I’m a level 267, I have only had 2 people to fight since level 200. Why can’t you adjust so 150 & above can fight? As I’ve stated before, with the thousands of people who play I should have more than a measly 2 people to attack when hitting the fight button.when I’ve played other games, & hit the fight button, there were hundreds of people to engage.

I haven’t had anyone on my fight list since second month !! Lol but that’s ok I’m a lover not a fighter and built it just to level if I wanted to … but don’t bother anymore. But come back once a week to see if anything fixed … most tabs are functional but a few don’t work etc.
rock on

KhmerMan

I changed the level variance limit to 150 if you’re over level 250. Let me know if that works…

1 Like

Thanks! At least I have 7 to fight when clicking the fight tab. I’m a level 269 & will be a 270 in a few hours.

1 Like

Hi Andy, is there anyway you can adjust this game again for me? When I hit the fight tab it offers a total of 2 people to fight. At that rate it is gonna take forever to rack up wins. I’m a Lvl. 350 currently, but very strong is there any way you can allow me more ppl. To fight? I’ll fight anyone for some action

Andy, please adjust the fight tab again for me, when I hit the fight tab there are only 2 Vamps to fight Amandalyn Lvl. 214 & Knox’s Lvl.264, there has to be more than 2 Vamps between Lvl.200-400+ to engage